Experience the beauty and warmth of wood with the Krosswood Two Panel Top-Rail Arch Double doors. These doors are available as a slab or a pre-hung unit with jambs & hinges - select all options above!
- Multiple Heights and Widths Available (select options above)
- Right or Left Hand in or out-swinging
- Full 1-3/8" Thick Engineered Stiles and Rails prevents warping and expansion/contraction as seasons and humidity change
- Doweled Construction joins the Stiles and Rails
- Thick 1/8" Knotty Alder Veneer stands up to nicks and bumps of life (double the 1/16" veneer found on most doors)
- 13 Color choices to choose from
- 5 Jamb width options to give you the best fit and finish on your installation
- 9 Hinge color options
- Trim Down available up to 2" off of the Height and 1" off of the Width
- 5-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
|Door Material||Knotty Alder|
|Interior / Exterior||Interior|
A factory-finished pre-hung door gives you the peace of mind that your door will swing evenly, smoothly, and close securely.
We ship unfinished single door orders as a complete, pre-hung unit. Finished doors, orders with multiple doors, doors with sidelites, and double doors are shipped in what is called "knocked down" condition. We complete the pre-hanging at the factory and disassemble your door into its component pieces. Upon receipt of your door you will need to assemble the jambs and attach the hinges - all holes are predrilled, and assembly for a typical door takes approximately 20 minutes.
The nature of a knocked down door insures you still receive a factory-quality pre-hung unit, but saves substantially on what you would otherwise pay to ship a much larger assembled door.
UberDoors is a leader in large format freight shipping. We specialize in delivering large products (doors) directly to your home or job-site.
Due to the size and weight of a typical solid wood door, all orders are shipped LTL Freight.
**Please note: Shipments under 95" will have lift-gate services and curbside delivery. However, shipments over 95" will not fit on a lift gate and will require assistance in unloading. Please make the appropriate arrangements by the shipment arrival.
The crate that your door comes in is composed of 2 x 4 framing and plywood and/or OSB sheets. We finish our crates with metal or plastic banding to help insure its integrity. Our crates are designed to withstand the rigors of shipping heavy products like doors across the country, but they also add to the already substantial weight of a solid wood door.
Especially if you're ordering multiple doors, please be advised that the package you'll be receiving will be quite substantial & most likely require help from multiple people or equipment to move. The delivery driver has only been contracted to deliver the package curbside.
Many of our customers unpack their crate curbside and move the component pieces into their home or storage location, making it easier to manage.